Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)
The perfect complement
The LVT Collection is Interface’s first collection of resilient flooring. Interface LVT also perfect to combine with our carpet tile. It comes in the familiar 25 x 100 cm Skinny Plank and 50 x 50 cm Square formats and is thick enough to install next to carpet tiles without connectors or bridges.
Our Ceramor™ UV stabilised ceramic bead top layer delivers great longevity and the Sound Choice™ backing layer dampens impact sound, making Level Set a quiet revolution.
LVT features 4 types of patterns in a total of 36 colourways: Natural and Textured Woodgrains in the 25 x 100 cm Skinny Planks format, and Stones and Pattern in the 50 x 50 cm square format.
The look and feel of the wood patterns ranges from glossy to distressed, while the stone patterns fill the spectrum from subdued to outspoken.
As with all of Interface's LVT offerings, the latest additions to its portfolio, also feature the following design and performance attributes:
- Designed to match Interface's carpettiles, coming together with a precise fit, allowing customers to combine hard and soft products together;
- Engineered to compatible height with Interface's carpet tiles, providing the ability to effortlessly move from hard to soft flooring without transition strips
- Created with Sound Choice™ proprietary backing (and certified by Quiet Mark) to meet acoustic requirements to dampen impact sound, such as footsteps or dropped objects.
- Comes as standard with our Ceramor™ UV stabilised ceramic bead top layer to give it a durable finish and further protect the surface from scuffs, stains and dirt
- Constructed with materials and recycling in mind, including a commitment to deliver Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for all hard flooring products
- Recyclable through Interface's ReEntry™ programma
- Backed by Interface's 15-year commercial warranty.
Available in multiple colors and types, please contact us for all options